left Gospel Missionary Message: Best Friends

Monday, December 11, 2006

Best Friends



Where you go I will go...
Ruth 1:16



Shirley Gibson, age 5,
with best friend and constant companion,
Chit Chat.
Macuma Ecuador 1956



This little monkey was traded for medicine, and we instantly fell in love with each other. He rode around on my shoulder almost every moment that I was outside. My mom wouldn’t let me bring him into the house, but he did have a nice little home of his own on our back porch.

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
The images on this website are protected by copyright. Please do not use them without permission.

Thought for Today

We need to find God, and he cannot be found in noise and restlessness. God is the friend of silence. See how nature - trees, flowers, grass- grows in silence; see the stars, the moon and the sun, how they move in silence… We need silence to be able to touch souls. ~Mother Teresa